Château la Tour de Chollet invites you to join ‘my vineyard’
Have you ever dreamed of owning a vineyard, spending long days out in the fresh air caring for the vines and grapes whilst looking forward to the harvest and homemade wine? It?s a nice dream, and you can have a taste of it by adopting a row of vines for a year. It also makes a great gift for those difficult to buy for people who enjoy the odd glass!
With us, you will be a member of a small, exclusive club. You will be able to really experience life on a family run vineyard, and feel closer to the vines, nature and enjoy the relaxed way of life here in the beautiful Bordeaux area.
As a member of ‘My Vineyard’ you will adopt your very own row of vines in the world famous wine region of Bordeaux.
You will also receive:
- a certificate of adoption
- 6 complimentary bottles of Château La Tour de Chollet ‘Classique’
- a description of the type of vines you have adopted
- a quarterly newsletter with all the latest news from the vineyard
- an open invitation to visit the Château, to work on your vines ? or just to watch!
Your row of vines will be uniquely yours, and will be marked as such on the vineyard plan.
You can choose your row from the following grape varieties;
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Franc
- Sauvignon Blanc